WHO I AM
My name is Matthew Castaneda and I am a fitness trainer of 16 years. I grew up in Southern California and currently live in Pasadena with my wife and 1 year old daughter.
I have an extensive background in multiple disciplines of physical fitness. I utilize free weights, cables, TRX, kettle bells, yoga stretching techniques, high intensity intervals, and much more.
- Day-to-day fitness and weight management
- Flexibility, agility, and mobility
- Resistance training for strength
- Posture correction and fortification
- Aesthetics, bodybuilding, and physique training
Workout programs are designed specifically for each client's fitness level, fitness experience, goals, and even personality. I am kind, but tough. Workouts will adapt to the client's training sessions, ultimately evolving into a regimen that is suited appropriately for each individual.
If you are interested in training, please fill out this brief form and I will contact you within 24 hours: